Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Exam 2014
General Studies (Paper-I) Solved Paper
1. ‘Stockholm Water Prize, 2015’ winner Rajendra Singh is associated with which NGO?
(a) Bandhan (b) Tarun Bharat Sangh (c) Save Water (d) Boond (Ans : b)
2. The Seventh Asian Ministerial Conference, on Disaster Risk Reduction to be held in 2016 will be hosted by–
(a) Pakistan (b) Thailand (c) Myanmar (d) India (Ans : d)
3. The First Counter-Terrorism Conference, 2015, organised by India Foundation in association with Sardar Patel University of Police, Security and Criminal Justice, was held in–
(a) Jaipur (b) Jodhpur (c) Udaipur (d) Rawatbhata (Ans : a)
4. 40% of 50% of 2/5 of 2000 will be–
(a) 400 (b) 360 (c) 200 (d) 160 (Ans : d)
5. The greatest fraction among 9/13, 17/26, 28/39 and 33/52 is–
(a) 9/13 (b) 17/26 (c) 28/39 (d) 33/52 (Ans : c)
6. Which one of the following sets is different from others?
(a) 3, 11, 13, 17 (b) 7, 14, 18, 37 (c) 3, 5, 41, 47 (d) 3, 7, 17, 71 (Ans : b)
7. A prime number between 10 and 50 remains unchanged if its digits are reversed. Then the square of such a number is–
(a) 121 (b) 484 (c) 1089 (d) 1936 (Ans : a)
8. The missing letter in the letter arrangement ARENIJM? is–
(a) V (b) H (c) G (d) F (Ans : d)
9. In the word ‘MATHEMATICS’, if M is replaced by P, A by D, T by W and soon, then in the new arrangement of the letters, the letter of the 9th place is–
(a) K (b) L (c) F (d) W (Ans : b)
10. The number at the question mark (?) in the box
(a) 40 (b) 32 (c) 36 (d) 42 (Ans : b)
11. The sum of the natural numbers which are divisors of –100, is–
(a) 116 (b) 117 (c) 216 (d) 217 (Ans : d)
12. Interchanging + and » and also the numbers 2 and 5, find the value of 8 + 4 × 5 » 2 – 3
(a) 2 (b) 4 (c) 6 (d) 8 (Ans : c)
13. Ram walks 4 km North-West and then 3 km South-West. How far is he from his starting point?
(a) 12 km (b) 7 km (c) 6 km (d) 5 km (Ans : d)
14. The next term in the sequence XBZ, VDY, TFX, RHW, ? is–
(a) PLT (b) PJV (c) PJT (d) PLV (Ans : b)
15. By changing one letter at a time, in how many minimum steps, the work ‘LOCK’ can be changed to ‘BANK’? Each change should result in a meaningful word.
(a) 6 (b) 5 (c) 4 (d) 3 (Ans : d)
16. If in a rectangular field, the length is increased by 50% and breadth by 20%, its area will become–
(a) 5/9 times (b) 5/3 times (c) 9/5 times (d) 3 times (Ans : c)
17. If looking at a mirror the time in a clock appears to be 30 minutes past 9, then the actual time is–
(a) 2 : 30 (b) 4 : 30 (c) 6 : 30 (d) 6 : 10 (Ans : a)
18. What is the missing number in the following box?
5 17 9
3 21 7
7 16 8
6 10 ?
(a) 10 (b) 12 (c) 15 (d) 16 (Ans : c)
19. If the average of 5, 10, 15 and X is 20, what is the value of X?
(a) 20 (b) 25 (c) 45 (d) 50 (Ans : d)
20. Which one amongst the following States has declared ‘house sparrow’ as its State bird?
(a) Haryana (b) Punjab (c) Delhi (d) Rajasthan (Ans : c)
21. Famous personality Yusuf Ali Kechery, who passed away, was a famous–
(a) Telugu poet (b) Urdu poet (c) Malayalam poet (d) Marathi poet (Ans : c)
22. The book Indian Parliamentary Diplomacy-Speaker’s Perspective has been written by–
(a) Meira Kumar (b) Sumitra Mahajan (c) BS Shekhawat (d) Somnath Chatterjee (Ans : a)
23. Famous personality ‘Lia van Leer’ has passed away recently. She was–
(a) the pioneer of Italian cinema (b) the pioneer of Israeli cinema
(c) the pioneer of American cinema (d) a photographer (Ans : b)
24. Who has written the book Shree Ramayana Mahanveshanam?
(a) PK Verma (b) Vinod Mehta (c) Shashi Tharoor (d) M. Veerappa Moily (Ans : d)
25. What is a ‘Solar Impulse 2’?
(a) Solar-powered mobile phone (b) Solar-powered missile
(c) Solar-powered submarine (d) Solar-powered plane (Ans : d)
26. Which State has launched ‘Bhagyashree’ scheme for. girl child?
(a) Delhi (b) Punjab (c) Maharashtra (d) Haryana (Ans : c)
27. ‘Jan Rath’ is a name given–
(a) for expanding rural communication in Uttar Pradesh
(b) for boosting transportation facilities in the country
(c) by Indian government to initiate bus service between India and Bangladesh
(d) to low-cost AC bus service started by Uttar Pradesh government (Ans : d)
28. Which of the following statements is incorrect for 2013?
(a) The birthrate (per 1000 population) in Uttar Pradesh was less than the birthrate in India.
(b) The birthrate (per 1000 population) Uttar Pradesh was more than the ‘birthrate in India.
(c) The birthrate in Uttar Pradesh was more than 25.
(d) The birthrate in Uttar Pradesh was less than 30. (Ans : a)
29. Uttar Pradesh government has recently decided to celebrate 2015-16 as–
(a) Yuva Year (b) Mahila Suraksha Year (c) Kisan Year (d) Environmental Conservation Year (Ans : c)
30. In the Census of 2011, the highest literacy rate was in which district of Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Ghaziabad (b) Mahoba (c) Kanpur (d) Varanasi (Ans : c)
31. The largest share of revenue of Uttar Pradesh government comes from–
(a) registration fees (b) trade tax (c) land revenue (d) share of Union excise duty (Ans : b)
32. In Uttar Pradesh, the ‘Knowledge Park’ is being set-up at–
(a) Varanasi (b) Noida (c) Lucknow (d) Greater Noida (Ans : d)
33. The logo of ‘Make in India’ programme is–
(a) Lion (b) Elephant (c) Panther (d) Kangaroo (Ans : a)
34. Which one of the following groups of compounds is called ‘accessory dietary factor’?
(a) Fats (b) Hormones (c) Proteins (d) Vitamins (Ans : d)
35. Which’ one of the following is biodegradable?
(a) Plastic (b) Polythene (c) Mercury (d) Rubber (Ans : d)
36. Which one of the following gases is responsible for decrement in ozone layer?
(a) Nitrous oxide (b) Chlorofluorocarbon (c) Carbon dioxide (d) Carbon monoxide (Ans : b)
37. The gas used for inflating the tyres of aeroplanes, is–
(a) hydrogen (b) helium (c) nitrogen (d) neon (Ans : c)
38. An essential constituent of diet, is–
(a) starch (b) glucose (c) carbohydrate (d) cellulose (Ans : c)
39. ‘Red ink’ is prepared from–
(a) phenol (b) aniline (c) Congo red (d) eosin (Ans : d)
40. The compound associated with Bhopal Gas Tragedy was–
(a) methyl alcohol (b) phosphazene (c) methyl isocyanate (d) methylamine (Ans : c)
41. The chemical used as fixer in the photography is–
(a) sodium thiosulphate (b) borax (c) sodium tetrathionate (d) ammonium molybdate (Ans : a)
42. Percentagewise which gas is the most abundant in the atmosphere?
(a) Nitrogen (b) Oxygen (c) Hydrogen (d) Carbon dioxide (Ans : a)
43. Which one of the following proteins is present in human hair and nails?
(a) Oxytocin (b) Keratin (c) Vasopressin (d) Trypsin (Ans : b)
44. Which one of the following salts should not be used as dining table salt?
(a) Iodised salt (b) Sea salt (c) Rock salt (d) Processed common salt (Ans : c)
45. Natural camphor is obtained from–
(a) high altitude rocks of Himalayan mountains (b) foams of Angle Falls in Venezuela
(c) a tree native to China and Japan (d) sediments of tides of sea near Andaman (Ans : c)
46. Cow milk is yellowish white-in colour due to the presence of–
(a) casein (b) lactose (c) carotene together with casein (d) butyric acid together with lactose (Ans : a)
47. Consider the following statements–
Assertion (A) During sleep, bright light is undesirable.
Reason (R) In bright light, production of melatonin in the body is considerably increased.
Select your answer using the codes given below:
(a) Both (A) and (R) are correct, and (R) is the correct explanation of (A).
(b) Both (A) and (R) are correct, but (R) is not the correct explanation of (A).
(c) (A) is true but (R) is false.
(d) (A) is false but (R) is true. (Ans : b)
48. Who among the following was given the title of ‘Shah Buland Iqbal’ by Shahjahan?
(a) Dara Shikoh (b) Shuja (c) Aurangzeb (d) Murad (Ans : a)
49. Who were the ‘Nayanars’?
(a) Vaishnavites (b) Shaivites (c) Shaktas (d) Sun worshippers (Ans : b)
50. ‘Saptaparni Cave’ is situated in–
(a) Sanchi (b) Nalanda (c) Rajgriha (d) Pavapuri (Ans : c)
51. ‘Dwarasamudra’ was the capital of which dynastic power?
(a) Ganga (b) Kakatiya (c) Hoysala (d) Kadamba (Ans : c)
52. ‘Gopatha Brahmana’ is associated with–
(a) Yajurveda (b) Samveda (c) Atharvaveda (d) Rigveda (Ans : c)
53. Originally, the Mahabharata was known as–
(a) Brihatkatha (b) Brahmanas (c) Brihatsamhita (d) Jayasamhita (Ans : d)
54. From which inscription it is known that Skandagupta defeated Hunas?
(a) Bhitari pillar inscription (b) Allahabad pillar inscription
(c) Mandsaur inscription (d) Udayagiri inscription (Ans : a)
55. Vallabhi University was situated in–
(a) Bihar (b) Uttar Pradesh (c) Bengal (d) Gujarat (Ans : d)
56. Which of the following works were authored by Harsha?
1. Priyadarshika 2. Nagananda 3. Harshacharita 4. Ratanavali
Select your answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1, 2, 3 and 4 (b) 1, 2 and 4 (c) 1, 2 and 3 (d) 2 and 3 (Ans : b)
57. The largest and the most evolved rock-cut Chaitya hall of the Hinayana phase is situated at–
(a) Pitalkhora (b) Junnar (c) Karle (d) Bedsa (Ans : c)
58. In whose Viceroyalty, the ‘Rowlatt Act’ was passed?
(a) Lord Hardinge II (b) Lord Reading (c) Lord Chelmsford (d) Lord Minto II (Ans : c)
59. The Indian Independence Act, 1947 came into force on–
(a) July 4, 1947 (b) July 10, 1947 (c) July 18, 1947 (d) August 17, 1947 (Ans : c)
60. Boycott of British goods was adopted as a national policy in–
(a) 1899 (b) 1901 (c) 1903 (d) 1905 (Ans : d)
61. The strategy of ‘Divide and Rule’ was adopted by–
(a) Lord Curzon (b) Lord Minto (c) Lord Dalhousie (d) Lord Wellesley (Ans : a)
62. The headquarters of the Ghadar Party was in–
(a) San Francisco (b) New York (c) Madras (d) Calcutta (Ans : a)
63. Who among the following was not an outstanding leader of Militant Nationalism?
(a) Gopal Krishna Gokhale (b) Bipin Chandra Pal (c) Lokmanya Tilak (d) Lala Lajpat Rai (Ans : a)
64. Who among the following is known by the title of ‘The Grand Old Man’?
(a) Khan Abdul Ghaffar Khan (b) WC Bannerjee (c) Dadabhai Naoroji (d) Motilal Nehru (Ans : c)
65. Who among the following was the President of tile Indian Constituent Assembly?
(a) Dr. Rajendra Prasad (b) Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru (c) Sardar Patel (d) Dr. BR Ambedkar (Ans : a)
66. When was newly adopted tricolour flag of freedom first hoisted?
(a) December 31, 1928 (b) December 31, 1929 (c) December 31, 1930 (d) December 31, 1931 (Ans : b)
67. In which State, the ‘Bhoodan Movement’ was first started?
(a) Andhra Pradesh (b) Karnataka (c) Tamil Nadu (d) Uttar Pradesh (Ans : a)
68. The Right of Equality is granted by five Articles in the Indian Constitution. These are–
(a) Articles 13-17 (b) Articles 14-18 (c) Articles 15-19 (d) Articles 16-20 (Ans : b)
69. The framers of the Constitution of India borrowed the concept of Fundamental Right from the–
(a) Constitution of USA (b) Constitution of Ireland (c) Constitution of Canada (d) Constitution of USSR (Ans : a)
70. The Sarkaria Commission was set-up for reviewing the relations between the–
(a) Prime Minister and President (b) Legislature and Executive
(c) Executive and Judiciary (d) Centre and States (Ans : d)
71. In which Part of the Constitution of India, relations between the Union and States have been mentioned? (a) Part X (b) Part XI (c) Part XIV (d) Part XV (Ans : b)
72. If the President and the Vice-President of India both have resigned, who will act as the President?
(a) Speaker of the Lok Sabha (b) Prime Minister
(c) Home Minister (d) Chief Justice of the Supreme Court (Ans : d)
73. Which of the following Directive Principles of State Policy was added to the Constitution at a later date?
(a) organisation of village panchayats (b) prohibition of cow slaughter
(c) free legal aid (d) uniform civil code (Ans : c)
74. ‘Judicial Activism’ in India is related to–
(a) committed judiciary (b) public interest petition
(c) judicial review (d) judicial independence (Ans : b)
75. In the Union Budget of 2015-16, which one of the following pension schemes has been reintroduced?
(a) Ram Manohar Lohia Pension Yojana (b) Pradhan Mantri Pension Yojana
(c) Atal Pension Yojana (d) Nirantar Pension Yojana (Ans : c)
76. In the Union Budget of 2015-16, the FDI limit of equity in case of insurance companies has been raised to–
(a) 49% (b) 76% (c) 81 % (d) 99% (Ans : a)
77. What is ‘Shadow Banking’?
(a) Outsourcing of banking work by a bank
(b) Financial transactions and other activities of non-banking financial intermediary
(c) Domestic banks’ foreign operations
(d) Foreign bank operating in another country for banking and other activities (Ans : b)
78. Which among the following are multinational corporations working in India?
1. Hindustan Lever Limited 2. Samsung Corporation
3. Guest Keen and Williams Pharam 4. LG
Select your answer using the codes given below:
(a) 1, 2, 3 and 4 (b) 2 and 4 (c) 2, 3 and 4 (d) 1 and 3 (Ans : a)
79. The density of population in India–
(a) has continuously increased (b) is approximately constant
(c) has mildly declined (d) has first increased and then declined since 1991 (Ans : a)
80. Which one of the following decades in Indian Planning deserves to be called ‘The Decade of Jobless Growth’?
(a) 1971-1980 (b) 1991-2000 (c) 2001-2010 (d) 2005-2015 (Ans : b)
81. The folk dance of Meghalaya is–
(a) Nati (b) Loho (c) Bamboo dance (d) Khantum (Ans : b)
82. Who was awarded Dadasaheb Phalke Award for the year 2014?
(a) Guizar (b) Shashi Kapoor (c) Pran (d) Lata Mangeshkar (Ans : b)
83. ‘Uttar Pradesh Council of Agricultural Research’ is located at–
(a) Meerut (b) Bulandshahar (c) Lucknow (d) Gorakhpur (Ans : c)
84. ‘Central Institute of Medicinal and Aromatic Plants’ is located at–
(a) Chitrakut (b) Saharanpur (c) Kanpur (d) Lucknow (Ans : d)
85. Potato Research Institute’ in Uttar Pradesh is located in the district–
(a) Farrukhabad (b) Meerut (c) Kanpur (d) Allahabad (Ans : b)
86. Which one of the following is the most productive soil in India?
(a) Red soil (b) Black soil (c) Alluvial soil (d) Calcareous soil (Ans : c)
87. Generally Orobanche weed is found in–
(a) tobacco field (b) gram field (c) rice field (d) wheat field (Ans : a)
88. The highest protein content is found in the grain of–
(a) black gram (b) pigeon pea (c) field pea (d) soyabean (Ans : d)
89. Which one of the following is not included in the working capital of a farm?
(a) Seed (b) Fertilizer (c) Irrigation water (d) Land revenue (Ans : c)
90. The proper seed rate for transplanting of Basmati rice is–
(a) 45-50 kg/ha (b) 20-30 kg/ha (c) 15-20 kg/ha (d) 5-10 kg/ha (Ans : b)
91. Devaluation of ‘Mudra’–
(a) increases the imports and exports of a country
(b) decreases the imports and exports of a country
(c) increases the exports and decreases the imports of a country
(d) increases the imports and decreases the exports of a country (Ans : c)
92. Which one of the following NBFCs has been granted license by the RBI to open commercial bank by March 31, 2015?
(a) Reliance Capital (b) Bajaj Capital (c) IDFC (d) IFCI (Ans : c)
93. Long-term fiscal policy was announced by which Finance Minister of India?
(a) VP Singh (b) P. Chidambaram (c) Dr. Manmohan Singh (d) Yashwant Sinha (Ans : a)
94. Which one of the following is a Direct tax?
(B) Sales tax (b) Excise duty (c) Customs duty (d) Wealth tax (Ans : d)
95. The RBI does not transact the business of which State government?
(a) Nagaland (b) Jammu and Kashmir (c) Punjab (d) Assam (Ans : b)
96. Income tax in India was introduced by–
(a) Sir Charles Wood (b) Lord MacHale (c) James Wilson (d) William Jones (Ans : c)
97. What is the maximum limit of gratuity payable under the Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972?
(a) Rs. 3 lakh (b) Rs. 7.50 lakh (c) Rs. 10 lakh (d) Rs. 10.50 lakh (Ans : c)
98. A ‘PAN’ has initially a five-alphabet series like AFZPK 7190 K. Here P stands for–
(a) individual (b) firm (c) Hindu undivided family (d) association of persons (Ans : a)
99. In 2011, micro-finance institutions were installed on the recommendation of–
(a) Malegam Committee (b) Goiporia Committee (c) Rangarajan Committee (d) Banking Reforms Committee (Ans : a)
100. Which one of the following is true for ‘Pradhan Mantri Jan-Dhan Yojana’?
Accident Insurance – Life Insurance
(a) Rs.100000 – Rs. 30000
(b) Rs.30000 – Rs. 100000
(c) Rs.30000 – Rs. 10000
(d) Rs.130000 – Rs. 100000 (Ans : a)
101. In India, the effective literacy rates are calculated from–
(a) total population (b) child population (c) adult population (d) population above 7 years of age (Ans : d)
102. Which of the following is an act that disturbs the ecological balance?
(a) Lumbering (b) Social forestry (c) Vanamahotsav (d) Afforestation (Ans : a)
103. ‘Humus’ is an example of–
(a) soil structure (b) crystalloids (c) organic colloids (d) None of the above (Ans : c)
104. Xeric condition refers to–
(a) low temperature (b) low humidity (c) high evaporation (d) extreme temperature (Ans : b)
105. ‘Ecology’ is the study of relationship between–
(a) organism and environment (b) man and forest (c) soil and water (d) husband and wife (Ans : a)
106. Soil erosion can be prevented’ by–
(a) heavy rains (b) deforestation (c) afforestation (d) overgrazing (Ans : c)
107. The boundary of Lucknow district does not touch the boundary of which of the following districts?
(a) Ballia (b) Unnao (c) Hardoi (d) Barabankl (Ans : a)
108. Which of the following factors is most effective in the increase of agricultural production in Uttar Pradesh?
(a) Increasing use of the high quality seeds (b) Development of agro-service centres
(c) Agro-credit facility (d) Kisan Credit Card Scheme (Ans : a)
109. As per the Census of 2011, what is the percentage of urban population’ in the total population of India?
(a) 31.8 % (b) 30.8 % (c) 32.2% (d) 31.2% (Ans : d)
110. Uttar Pradesh government has decided to have Metro Rail in various cities. Which of the following cities does not find place in the list?
(a) Kanpur (b) Allahabad (c) Agra (d) Varanasi (Ans : b)
111. Which State is the largest producer of coal in India?
(a) West Bengal (b) Odisha (c) Andhra Pradesh (d) Madhya Pradesh (Ans : b)
112. The second largest continent in the world (in terms of area) is–
(a) Asia (b) South America (c) North America (d) Africa (Ans : d)
113. In which State, the Aravalli ranges are located?
(a) Rajasthan (b) Himachal Pradesh (c) Odisha (d) Andhra Pradesh (Ans : a)
114. Which river forms its delta in Odisha?
(a) Godavari (b) Mahanadi (c) Narmada (d) Tapti (Ans : b)
115. Betwa river joins the–
(a) Ganga (b) Yamuna (c) Brahamaputra (d) Sane (Ans : b)
116. In which of the following continents, the tropical deciduous forests are most extensive?
(a) Africa (b) Asia (c) Australia (d) South America (Ans : b)
117. Mexico is the largest producer of–
(a) gold (b) copper (c) zinc (d) silver (Ans : d)
118. Which of the following cities is located on Lake Superior?
(a) Chicago (b) Buffalo (c) Detroit (d) Duluth (Ans : d)
119. Hajira-Bijapur-jagdishpur (HBJ) Gas Pipeline been constructed by which of the following authorities?
(a) Gas Authority of India Limited (b) Oil India Limited
(c) Indian Oil Company (d) Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (Ans : a)
120. Which of the following States is not known for the production of cardamom?
(a) Kerala (b) Karnataka (c) Tamil Nadu (d) Odisha (Ans : d)
121. How many States in India are coastal?
(a) 7 (b) 8 (c) 9 (d)10 (Ans : c)
122. ‘Sargasso Sea’ is characterised by–
(a) very cold water (b) very warm water (c) highly saline water (d) typical marine vegetation (Ans : d)
123. Which of the following lakes is a world heritage site?
(a) Red Lagoon of Bolivia (b) Boiling Lake of Dominica
(c) Five Flower Lake of China (d) Plitvice Lake of Croatia (Ans : d)
124. Which one of the following States of India is the largest producer of coconut?
(a) Kerala (b) Karnataka (c) Tamil Nadu (d) Andhra Pradesh (Ans : b)
125. Mithi river of Mumbai originates from which of the following lakes?
(a) Tulsi Lake (b) Vihar Lake (c) Powai Lake (d) None of these (Ans : b)
126. The historic statue of Mahatma Gandhi has been unveiled at which country’s Parliament Square?
(a) Japan (b) The USA (c) Britain (d) France (Ans : c)
127. Which university has topped in Times World Reputation Rankings 2015’?
(a) Cambridge University (b) Oxford University
(c) Harward University (d) Stanford University (Ans : c)
128. ‘NAINA’ is a new city to be set-up around which of the following airports?
(a) Indira Gandhi International Airport (New Delhi) (b) Rajeev Gandhi International Airport (Hyderabad)
(c) Navi Mumbai International Airport (Mumbai) (d) None of the above (Ans : c)
129. According to the latest Supreme Court judgement on Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT), which of the following is true?
(a) High Courts cannot entertain writ petitions against verdict of AFT.
(b) High Courts can entertain writ. petitions against verdict of AFT.
(c) High Courts can entertain writ petitions against verdict of AFT concerning officials below the rank of Major only.
(d) None of the above (Ans : a)
130. North Central Zone Cultural Centre (NCZCC) would organise Chaite and Kajri centres in which city?
(a) Mirzapur (b) Bhojpur (c) Mathura (d) Varanasi (Ans : d)
131. The book ‘Lucknow Boy’ was written by–
(a) Kuldeep Nayar (b) Muzaffar Ali (c) Vinod Mehta (d) Noorul Hasan (Ans : c)
132. Which of the following National Parks has started to use drone or unmanned aerial vehicle for wildlife management?
(a) Bandipur Tiger Reserve (b) Corbett Tiger Reserve
(c) Ranthambore Tigre Reserve (d) Periyar Tiger Reserve (Ans : b)
133. Who amongst the following has been appointed as Editor-in-Chief of the Guardian newspaper?
(a) Cheryl Cole (b) Katharine Viner (c) Joya Vincent (d) Samantha Rice (Ans : b)
134. ‘Mithivirdi’ nuclear power plant will be set-up in collaboration with which of the following countries?
(a) The USA (b) Canada (c) Russia (d) France (Ans : a)
135. According-to the latest report, what is the rank of India in steel production in the world?
(a) 4th (b) 3rd (c) 2nd (d) 1st (Ans : b)
136. ‘Agenda-21’ is related to which field?
(a) Sustainable development (b) Nuclear disarmament
(c) Patent protection (d) Agricultural subsidies (Ans : a)
137. ‘Mission Indradhanush’ of the Union government is related to–
(a) pulse production (b) immunisation of children against seven vaccine-preventable diseases
(c) skill development (d) tourism promotion (Ans : b)
138. Prestigious ‘Tyler Prize’ is given in the field-of–
(a) drama (b) women rights (c) child rights (d) environmental protection (Ans : d)
139. According to recent judgement of the Supreme Court, Section-66A of IT Act is a violation of–
(a) Article-20 (b) Article-19 (1) (c) Article-14 (d) Article-25 (Ans : b)
140. How many of the recently approved 17 mega food parks for food processing have been allotted to State agencies?
(a) 7 (b) 10 (c) 11 (d) 13 (Ans : a)
Latest Updated Exam / Guess / Model Solved Papers - Answer Keys - http://syllabus123.blogspot.com/