/* remove this */ Blogger Widgets /* remove this */

Friday, March 18, 2016

Whatsapp Status Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.

Whatsapp Status



Falling in love with you is the second best thing in the world. Finding you is the first.


***************************************

Lets flip a coin, heads your mine, tails I'm yours...


**************************
We met, we talked, we liked, we dated, we committed, i loved, u cheated, we're done, ur deleted.

***********************************

If you were a tear, i would never cry in fear of losing you..


***********************************

The few hours I spend with you are worth the thousand hours I spend without you.

***********************************

You can love me or hate me I swear it won't make me or break me.

***********************************


Your eyes are the sweetest stars I've ever seen.

***********************************

Loving you is like breathing. How can I stop it?


***********************************

A true romantic is one who romances one woman forever

***********************************


I didn't fall the floor called me stupid so i tackled it DUH..


***********************************

If I had a British accent I would never shut up.


***********************************

The Greatest thing in life is finding someone who knows all of your mistakes and weaknesses and still finds you completely amazing and will never walk away.


***********************************

Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

***********************************

How scary would it be if everything that popped into your head was automatically posted to Facebook..


***********************************


Why do I love you? Because I finally learned what the word means, and you were the one who showed me.

***********************************

I used to be a terrible flirt. I'm much better at it now.


***********************************

If you don't wanna have kids with me, then why don't we just practice?

***********************************


Do I know you? Cause you look a lot like my next girlfriend.

***********************************


There's so much to say but your eyes keep interrupting me.


***********************************

I think I can die happy now, coz I've just seen a piece of heaven.


***********************************

I used to be a terrible flirt. I'm much better at it now.

***********************************

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.


***********************************


I am so much better at text flirting than real flirting.

***********************************

I don't have the heart to hurt you, that's the last thing I want to do, but I don't have the heart to love you, not the way you want me t


***********************************

You make me smile for no reason, yet I have every reason to smile about having you in my life.

***********************************

I have high double standards.


***********************************

There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people.


***********************************


I am not flirting. I am just being extra friendly to someone who is extra attractive.

***********************************

I could conquer the world with just one hand as long as you were holding the other.

***********************************

The most beautiful clothes that can dress a woman are the arms of the man she loves.

***********************************

Age does not protect us from love, But love to some extent protects us from age.


***********************************

You can never fully forget the ones who gave you butterflies.


***********************************

I am not failed......My success is just postponed.

***********************************

Life is like an exam I am determined to pass.


***********************************

You might not make heaven if you cover your script during an exam...Sharing is caring!


***********************************

Examinations – the only way to know something at least for a few days


***********************************

The only people who never fail are those who never try..

***********************************

If you are given an open-book exam, you will forget your book.


***********************************

You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.






Visit for Amazing ,Must Read Stories, Information, Funny Jokes - http://7joke.blogspot.com 7Joke
संसार की अद्भुत बातों , अच्छी कहानियों प्रेरक प्रसंगों व् मजेदार जोक्स के लिए क्लिक करें...http://7joke.blogspot.com