Dholpur House, Shahjahan road, New Delhi - 110069
Civil Services Examination 2016 - IAP / IPS/IFS/Allied Services etc
: Every candidate appearing at the examination who is otherwise eligible, shall be permitted six attempts at the examination. Provided that this restriction on the number of attempts will not apply in the case of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes candidates who are otherwise eligible.
- Posts : 1079 posts (PH - 34) under various Services
- Age : Not less than 21 years and not more than 32 years as on 01/08/2016. The upper age is relaxable for SC/ST/OBC and certain other categories of candidates to the extent specified in the Notice.
- Educational Qualification: Degree of a recognised university or an equivalent qualification.
- Physical Standards: Candidates must be physically fit according to the Regulations given in notice.
- Number of Attempts: The maximum number of attempts permissible to different categories of aspirants, who are otherwise eligible will be as follows:
- General Category : Six
- Physical Handicapped : Nine (No limit if SC/ST)
- OBC : Nine
- SC / ST : No Limit
Sarkari Naukri Sarkari Naukri Damad India. Latest Upadted Indian Govt Jobs - http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com Published at http://sarkari-damad.blogspot.com (Click on the Labels below for more similar Jobs)